Monday, September 29, 2008

Jorie's first vacation!!!




Well we went to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole this weekend. We usually go every year on the last weekend of September. We weren't planning on going this year because it would be hard with the baby and we always go with Jess and Mindi but he had surgery and couldn't go. Kevin called me on Friday afternoon and told me to get the bags packed and we were going. We went with Craig and Julie and we had so much fun!! We didn't see nearly as many animals as we usually do but everything is so pretty this time of year!! I love fall!!! I hope Kevin didn't wear Julie out!!! He can be a lot to take!! Julie hadn't been since she was little so we actually got to go to Old Faithful. I was glad because Kevin usually doesn't like to go there. It was awesome. Jorie was so good. I couldn't believe it!!! She is such a good baby!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kev you make a cute daddy! She is beautiful!

Howells Fam said...

I can't believe how big she is already! She's so cute. I'm jealous of you guys that you got to go have a fun vacation - we'll have to come down and see you guys here in a little while. Carlee and Jorie can be friends!