Monday, September 8, 2008

First real photo shoot!






We had Jorie's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. She didn't like it too much. Erin, the photographer did such and awesome job. Jorie was wide awake the whole time. I kind of wanted some of her sleeping but oh well, ya take what you can get. Erin got some really good ones of her hand. I was glad for that because I wanted some to show her when she gets older. My mom also got us a handprint kit so we will have that and some cool pictures to show her. After we were all done with pictures she put both hands over her eyes and fell asleep for almost 5 hours. It was traumatizing!!!! She has learned to suck her thumb, the one thumb, not the two. It's pretty cute but I don't really want to have to break that habbit!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Hey Jen, Congrats on little Jorie!! She is a cutie! How have things been? Megan told me you were prego but it didnt seem that long ago that she told me that.