Monday, September 8, 2008





Here are just some more pics. She is changing so much I can't even believe it. The one of her and Hunter makes me laugh. She just looked so little next to him. When they get married we can put that in their wedding video!!!!! Proud grandpa with both grandkids. Cooper looks so big compared to her too. I don't ever thing she's that small until she is next to someone else. Her hair is growing a little. I think it's going to have some red in it!!!! I hope so! I can't really decide who she looks like. Some people say me and some people say Kevin so who knows!!! I just think she's dang cute so that's all that matters!!! I'm a little proud!!!!

1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

She is so stinking adorable! I loved her pictures that Erin took. I can't wait for Jorie and Carlee to be friends!