Monday, September 8, 2008

Diaper fiasco!!

The other night Kevin was in charge of the baby so I could finally get in the shower. I had just got undressed when he yelled for me to bring him a diaper. I put on my robe and went out to the family room. He had the baby laying on the couch and he took her diaper off. She apparently wasn't done pooping so he started to yell, "Quit puckering!!!". Of course she didn't and then she started peeing. It was all over the couch and all the way up his arm to his shoulder. It was so funny that I started laughing so hard that I started to pee too. I didn't make it to the bathroom quite in time and with only a bathrobe on, it wasn't so good. Poor Kevin, he just sat there and shook his head and said he couldn't take two women with bathroom issues!!! He was a pretty good sport about it but needless to say, he's a little gun shy with the diaper duty and he doesn't ask for me to bring him things anymore!!!!!! He's such a good sport!!! We love him so much. He always keeps us laughing!!!!

8 comments:

BEMS FACS said...

She is such a doll! I can't get enough of her! I love ALL of the pics! I'm sure you hear this all the time but if you and mindi ever wanna take your husbands out me and tys will watch the babies...don't forget that!! Can't wait to see her again!

Kiesha said...

I can so picture the pee incident(s). I love it when the Dad's get a little action. Brandt always thinks he changes the worse diapers. Bless his heart! :) BTW, you look GREAT!

McKenna's page said...

There will be plenty more diaper problems to come, but that is really funny.She is a doll

Bryce and Britt said...

She's a beautiful little girl!! That pretty funny both of you peeing!!

Brooke said...

Yea for more pics! I was ticked at Eric for stopping without me! Oh well. Probably good at least one of us did so you didn't think we were jerks! Busy busy. I REALLY wanna come though so you will see us soon. Just plan on giving your baby up for a good chunk of time :) She is adorable.

Andy & Ashlee said...

We love seeing all of your cute pictures! She really is beautiful! That diaper changing story is hilarious. Good thing Kevin is a good sport, and I'm sure that it will give you something to laugh about for a while now! You look so great, and we hope that everything is going well for you. We can't wait to meet her in person...someday (sigh).

Megan and Jon said...

Hello Normans, Ran into your blog and thought I would say Hello and congrats. Jorie is a doll. I want to come see her in person too let me know when you feel like visitors.

Howells Fam said...

One time Clint and I were tending my nephew, and the phone rang. I was in the process of changing his diaper, so Clint answered it and told me it was for me so he said he would finish changing his diaper. I'm on the phone with someone from church and it was an important phone call and Clint is in the background SCREAMING "He's pooping, he's actually pooping right now! Help, help, what do I do? He's actually pooping. Help me!

I was dying of laughter. I kept trying to get him to shut up so I could hear and he wasn't having it! I'm sure that Clint feels for Kevin! Good luck with the diaper changing.