Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Personal hygiene-what's that?








Oh boy!!! Do you all remember once upon a time when Kevin was really clean cut? I think I do but I'm starting to forget!!! His hair is so long and believe it or not he just trimmed his beard. He grows it out in the winter because he works outside and he hunts a lot so it keeps him warm. I like it. It looks nice when it's wet because it's a little curly. It really does look good sometimes. I was really bored in these and it was about midnight. I was driving him crazy!!! Good thing he loves me!!!!


8 comments:

Brooke said...

What a good sport. ha ha. Those are hilarious! I remember the Scentinel days when he was VERY clean cut. ha ha

Kiesha said...

Nice! I think he should wear it like that to church.

Heather said...

ahahah that is funny!!! I do know someone that cuts hair ;).....j/k! those are funny pictures!

Jen Ten said...

Are you kidding me? Oh Kev....

Jesse and Mindi said...

That's too funny!!! Pretty sure Jess would never let me come near him for that reason!! I think Kev should wear his hair like that in Yellowstone. Maybe he'll scare the elk away if they try to attack us, and. . .maybe not.

Jesse and Mindi said...

That's too funny!!! Pretty sure Jess would never let me come near him for that reason!! I think Kev should wear his hair like that in Yellowstone. Maybe he'll scare the elk away if they try to attack us, and. . .maybe not.

wade and shannon said...

That Kevin! he is so damn cute you just got to luv him.

Melissa said...

Kevin, that is too yucky!