Monday, March 23, 2009

Nice legs!!!!









On thursday we went down to Salt Lake to my cousins wedding and we got to see most of my dad's family that we don't get to see very often. Jorie just loved my grandpa which is funny because sometimes she kinda weird with men. He was so happy!!! What a good great-grandpa!!! These boots are the funnies things I have ever seen. They are baby rain boots that Teri bought for Jorie while we were in Washington. Her legs are so chubby in them. When I tried them on her I couldn't stop laughing, I'm mean, I know!!!!

3 comments:

Jesse and Mindi said...

Those pictures are all so cute!! I love the rain boots! I can't believe how big she's getting! How fun!! Thanks for hanging out the other night, it was fun! Water aerobics was fun byt the way, so I think I'm going to try and go this Thursday after work. We'll see,
'cause I have to work Friday too! But if you want to go, there are a lot of people we know that go, so just let me know:)

Melissa said...

Those rain boots are so cute! I love her chubby legs.

Andy & Ashlee said...

So dang cute! She couldn't by any chance be spoiled would she?!? That's alright, that's how it's supposed to be.