Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 months old!!!







We took Jorie to the doctor today for her 6 month check. I can not believe that she is already 6 months old. It's crazy!!! She weighs 17 lbs and 2 oz. What a little chunker!!! I love it. We started her on baby food tonight. She got some squash, yummy!!! She really wasn't too sure about it. She was pulling some pretty funny faces. She is seriously the best baby!!! I am so lucky! She has the funniest little personality. She keeps us laughing constantly!!! I love her so much!! She LOVES to talk. And I love to listen to her when she does. I could just listen to her for days. And she is so giggly!! She laughs at anything, it's the best sound in the world. I'm kinda proud, can ya tell?

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I can't believe she is 6 months old already either! I love the hat picture! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Hardware Ranch - wush we were there to hang out more!

Kiesha said...

Watta cutie! It's really not fair how fast time goes huh. You always hear it and now you're livin' it. Ty devours food like it's going out of style. He's never done when the food is gone. :)

stacey said...

Jen! Hey girl! How are you?? Your baby is adorable!! Its been so long since i've talked to you! Hope everything is great, drop me a line sometime and fill me in on life! Can't wait to hear from ya...love stace :)