Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Buddies!!!!!








I know, more fuzzy pictures. That whole moving target thing!! This time there were two!! Sammi usually doesn't get too close to Jorie but the other night Jorie and I were sitting on the floor playing with her toys and Sammi came over and plopped right down by Jorie. Jorie loved it because she loves the dogs. Everytime Sammi would lay her head down or look the other direction Jorie would grab her collar like "Hello, pay attention to ME!!!" It was great. I am so glad that the dogs are so good with her, what a relief!!!


2 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

That is so good that Sammi is good with Jorie! She is such a cutie Jen!

McKenna's page said...

I am so glad that we have dogs too, because Henley loves them, but I'm not sure they love her chasing them around all the time. Oh well Jorie is getting so big what a cutie.