Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jorie and Cooper





This is my nephew Cooper, he's my brothers little boy. He is 6 weeks to the day older than Jorie. Almost to the minute, they are off by a half an hour!! They are the only 2 grandkids on my side so it's so fun to have them so close!! They had their pictures taken yesterday afternoon so we took these before we went. They weren't too happy. I am so excited to see the ones that we had taken!! This is my fam. My brother Trevor, my sister Kelli, Me, Cooper and Jorie.

3 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I love the second to last picture Where Jorie is like , ENOUGH OF this.. so cute.

Heather said...

They look so CUTE!!! It is so MUCH FUN when they have someone so close to the same age! My sister and I our little boys are 4 weeks to the day and its so much FUN to see them both play and grow together!

Brooke said...

What a chunk! Oh man those are some cute babies! My sis said she saw you and how cute Jorie was. She thinks she looks just like her daddy. I think she has the cutest little nose!