Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny girl!













We painted Jorie's toes today. They don't look too good but what do you expect when you have a moving target!! I tried to do when she was asleep but she still didn't hold still. Hunter came over on Sunday and they were talking to each other. It was pretty cute. They had on their matching halloween slippers!! I took Jorie to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check. She weighs 12 lbs 6 oz. She is in the 87th percentile for weight!!! She's just like her mom!!! She got her shots and she did pretty good with them. I had to get the flu shot too so I felt her pain!!!! She's such a good girl!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cute that you painted her toenails! They look darling.

Kiesha said...

Hey Jen! Just getting caught up on your blog...so cute! I love the morning pics of Jorie. It's my favorite when they arch their backs and stretch their necks as far back as possible. Luv it! Reed and Joan mentioned that Kevin did a great job blessing Jorie. That can be so nerve-racking for those boys. Congrats to both of you. She's a keeper!

McKenna's page said...

Oh my goodness, Henley didn't weigh that much until she was 7 months old (but that is not very normal). Glad everything is going well. She is adorable

The Peterson's said...

I love it! Her feet are so tiny! They look so cute! Good job Mommy!