Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jorie's Room

Here are some pics of the babies room. Kevin did an awesome job. The walls were already red so we added the beadboard and all the flowers. She is already spoiled rotten and she isn't even here yet!! I had to put the halt on Kevin's spending!! Teri, Kevin's sister, has sent us so much stuff. She has two little girls and she sent 6 garbage bags full of baby clothes, some of them with the tags still on them! I didn't even know where to put it all!! She now has 100 hangers in her closet with clothes on them, all ranging in sizes 0 mos to a year and a dresser with 6 full drawers! The rest are in a tote in the basement! I will have to change her clothes 4 times a day just so she can wear them all. How would it be, I wish I had that many clothes! Thanks Teri-you're the best!! We got lots of fun stuff at our showers too. People are so kind!! I can't wait for her to get here. I am so excited!! 2 and 1/2 weeks and counting!!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Jen & Poodle,

We are so excited for baby Jorie to come. We just wish we had a vet to get down there faster. We can't wait to see you all. We love you!

Chris, Teri, Ellie, and Andie

p.s. The girls loved the pictures of Sammi and Jack (of course)!