Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Jorie


We found out we were going to have a baby last December 8th. It was a very good day since it just wasn't as easy as people said it would be!! I have had a great pregnancy. I have been so lucky because I wasn't sick at all!! I feel so good. My legs look like tree stumps and my feet like bricks but that is all okay with me!! We found out in March that we were having girl. We were so excited. Neither of us cared what we were having but it was just nice to finally know so we could start planning! Kevin finished her room in about a week. I don't think he went to bed before 1am that whole week! He did an awsome job, her room is so dang cute. The pics just don't do it justice! We are going to name her Jorie Sue. My great-grandmas name was Marjorie and we kinda wanted a family name so we just shortened it to Jorie. It's different but we both like it so I quess that's all that matter right?

No comments: