Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally!!!












For Christmas I got Jorie one of these ball poppers from Kohls. When we opened it, it didn't work and they couldn't get me one from another store because they were all out too. So we just got our money back and called it good. Then on Friday night we ran into Smiths for a minute and saw that they had one on sale so we just couldn't pass it up. I'm so glad we finally got one. Jorie loves it. She tries to get the balls out and bounces when the music plays. She's just so entertained by it all. The day after we got it I put her on the floor to play with it and what do you know, she just wanted to play with the cardboard box that it came in. Figures huh?



3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

She's so cute! I love the ball popper, we gave one to Laynee for her 1st birthday and she was terrified of it for the longest time, so I'm really glad that she likes it!

WhiteFamily said...

Jorie is so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting. That's cute that she loves the Jazz games.

Diane said...

Jen,
the pic of you and Jory on your home page is adorable! I love it!