Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Animal Days!!















I had work off these last few days because of Spring Break so we have stayed really busy with some fun activities. On Friday we went to Baby Animal Days at American West Heritage Center. It is always so much fun. It was way better this year because I got to take my own baby!! Jorie was so happy when we got there. It was Mindi, Hunter, my Mom and Jorie and I. We got to see lots of fun things and Jorie really seemed to be having a great time. That is, until she got to pet a baby cow. We couldn't go in with the cows so the man working there took Jorie so she could pet one. She was great until she touched it and then she started screaming. It was VERY loud!! I got her calmed down but everytime she would look over at the cows she would yell at them. It was pretty funny. She was so exhaused by the time we got home!!! We such a great time. I can't wait to go again next year!!

2 comments:

McKenna's page said...

How fun, we are going next weekend, no carnival just animals. Henley loved it last year.

Jenny said...

When Holden was a baby a sheep baaed(sp?) at him and he screamed like he's never screamed before or since. It was hilarious. Funny little babies.