Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Go Jazz!!!!!



Yeah for a new background!!!! It's about time right? Thanks Mindi, I followed to link on yours!!!! So last Wednesday night when I got home from work Kevin had put Jorie in the Jazz outfit that he bought for her at a game he went to. It's so cute. You can't see very well but it has the jazz logo on the front and little stripes on the sides of the skirt. They were just hanging out watching the Jazz game so of course she had to dress for the occasion. He's such a good dad!!! Lets just hope that she doesn't make a habit of pulling her skirt up like in the picture!!! You gotta love those chubby legs!! Her hand is doing much better. I had to take her back to the doctor on Friday because it got really red. The doc was pretty concerned that it might have infection in the bone so we had to do more xrays. Thank goodness that it was just in the skin and not in the bone. She put her on antibiotics and it is looking much better!!!

2 comments:

Howells Fam said...

I love the jazz outfit! I'm surprised Clint hasn't bought Carlee a Seahawks outfit yet (I say yet, because I'm sure it is yet to come...), but she does have a Boise State one!

Heather said...

She is so CUTE!!! I am glad that her hand is going lots better...it looks so good too!!! I need to get your e-mail address so I can send you a invite to our blog!!!