Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The parties have started!!








Tis the season to party right? On Sunday we went over to my aunt Sandra's house for our party. We always have one with her family and ours. It is so fun. It's probably my favorite party of the year. She bought Jorie and Cooper matching outfits that were so cute and she also got them these cute hats. They looked so cute in them. We had so much fun. We played some very fun games and had turkey dinner. I had a blast!! What a fun time of year!!!


5 comments:

Bryce and Britt said...

How cute!! I love her little bracelet!

Brooke said...

Oh goodie for all the updates! You are all insane for getting up that early! I did it one year at 6:30 and that was enough for me! You must be better women than me! :)

Howells Fam said...

I can't believe how big she is already! I love the hats!

Heather said...

Jenn she is getting so BIG!!! She is just such a doll, so CUTE!!! all the parties are the best so much fun!!!

McKenna's page said...

How fun, Christmas Parties. I still have not seen her in real life we should get together.