Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!




So Black Friday is my very favorite day of the year!!!! Every year me, Mindi and Gentry, (and usually Ginger) go shopping. We go at about 3:30 and hit the stores. The one picture is the line at Kohls. And yes we were in front of Kmart. I'm not sure what the great bargain was. I don't even go for anything specific, I just go for the fun of it all. One year I took Shelli and Susan and they didn't know that you had to hurry so they just stood in the back of Shopko and watched everyone throwing blankets around. (that was the hot item!) And that same year Kevin went and he was switching things in people carts so we don't take them anymore!!!! My sister won't go because one time she got pushed down. People are nuts and it is so entertaining!!!!!! After a wild morning of pushing and shoving you need some nourishment so we head on over to Angies. Nothing like a good breakfast and a big Diet Coke after all that excitement!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love door-busting too! My five sisters and I go every year. You should have come up in line with me and my sis, there were only like 30 people in front of us.