Monday, December 7, 2009

Kevin's Mountain Lion






Oh how I love being married to a mighty hunter!! Kevin got a Mountain Lion again this year. It's a pretty good one.....I think. I don't know that much about it but it looks big to me. It looked like it had been fighting, it some pretty big scars on it's head. He was quite excited. I don't love when it's laying on the garage floor and I have to go out to feed the dogs. I don't like it looking at me, I keep waiting for it to get me!! :) They are huge!! Very pretty too!! Good job Kev, now will you stay home with me? Hahaha!!

2 comments:

Brock and Courtney said...

Well I don't know much about mountain lions either but I think if it stands as tall as you then it's freakin' huge!!

WhiteFamily said...

Wow, that thing is huge. I can see why it would be scary laying on the floor of your garage! AAHHHH!!!