Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!








We had such a great Halloween!! Mindi and I decided to take the kids to the mall for some trick-or-treating. It was packed with kids!! The kids were so good and I think they had fun. I think Mindi and I enjoyed it more but oh well! We saw Trevor and Megan and Cooper there and Kelli was working so it was so fun for us all to be together for a minute. Cooper was duck and he looked so dang cute!! Jorie was a "Pumpkin Fairy" and Hunter was a lizard/dragon. They were all so cute! Then Mindi and I took the kids to lunch and then it was nap time so we headed home. After nap time Jorie and I headed up to trunk-or-treat to see everyone. It was so much fun. Jorie made the haul, lucky for me she's young enough she doesn't mind sharing!! Then we went to Mike and Susan's for some yummy dinner and then we came home and went to bed. Jorie was exhausted!! It was such a fun day!! I love Halloween and I can't wait for next year!!!!


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Way cute costume Jen! And her hair looks so cute in the other post. She is a funny girl!

Howells Fam said...

She looks so cute in her costume! Love the hair - I can't believe it's long enough to do that to already!

WhiteFamily said...

She makes a very cute pumpkin fairy! I love the costume.