Thursday, September 3, 2009

Catching up

Ok since I haven't updated since May I figured it was about time!! We have had a very busy summer. Since Kevin got home from taxidermy school he has been to three different scout camps and now that hunting season is upon us I'm not sure when Jorie and I will see him again!! He has been working very hard on our garden and we have had a TON of yummy veggies. Kevin found out in August that he had skin cancer on his head. He had a little surgery to remove it and it looks good. He has to be really careful in the sun and stay covered up from now on. He better or I might just have to kick his butt!!!
Jorie is crawling all over and has started to walk a little. She is finally sleeping thru the night and says a few words. She says dog, dad, deer, that, and this. I'm pretty sure she told me no yesterday and I'm not too excited about that one!!! She is hilarious and she always keeps us laughing and on our toes!! She's such a blessing in our life. I have no idea what I did with all of my time before we had her!! The other day she emptied the qtips, unrolled a roll of toilet paper, emptied my purse and wallet and threw her lunch on the floor all in about two hours time. When I took her for her year old appt. the doctor was watching her and said, "Well she's quite busy isn't she?" I wanted to say, "Ya think?" I just love her so much!!!
I haven't been up to much. Just working and trying to keep everything moving along. For my birthday Kevin took me to Jackson for the weekend. It was much needed and he knew that!! It was nice to get away for a day. I am so blessed and I love all of our family and friends. Thank you all so much for everything you do for us. Without you we wouldn't be able to do anything!!!

5 comments:

McKenna's page said...

Glad you finally posted!Sorry to hear about Kevin, hopefully everything is going well. I can't believe Jorie is one, time flies.

Heather said...

I just love all your pictures!!! so cute!! I also can't believe Jorie is one its so CRAZY how fast they grow!!!

Brock and Courtney said...

I am so proud Jen, that is a lot of updating :) I love the mamma mia costumes!!

Brooke said...

Yay for the updates!! Where is the pic of your hair??? :)

jilljohnson said...

I love the pictures of Jorie b-day. I need you phone number so I can call you so we can get together.