Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day



Jorie looked so cute on Memorial Day. It was kind of hard to get a good picture though. The dogs kept distracting her. We had such a great day. We went to the Paradise town breakfast with Mike and Susan and then we went to the cemetery with my family and then to my aunts house for lunch. We had chicken and ribs and all kinds of other good things. The best part was when Kevin suprised us and came home early. One of our neighbors has a truck kind of like Kevins and when he drove by last week for a second I thought "Oh maybe Kevins home early to surprise us!" The mind plays cruel tricks!!! I was so sad even though I did that to myself. I was telling Kevin about it and he said, "Jen, when I come home I will be pulling the trailer." On Monday he called at 5:30 just like he always does and said that he had just got out of school and that he was going to the hotel to have a nap. About 20 minutes later I saw a truck and trailer drive by and all of the sudden my dogs quit barking. (That's unusual!) I didn't really think anything of it and then I thought.....Maybe......and sure enough he was in the driveway! I was so happy and Jorie was so excited to see her dad. We are so happy that he is home! I will post some pics of the animals that he did. They look great!!!

6 comments:

Magoo said...

Your Jorie is getting so big and cute! Joslynn is worried that when we move, she won't have any kids to babysit..hint hint...! Bridger (Anna Woolfs baby) loves to come to my house, and I'm gonna miss him too, so we might just come steal Jorie. Consider yourselves warned! :)

Brooke said...

Yea! That is so good that he is home! Only like 2 1/2 more months til Eric is home to stay! ha ha

WhiteFamily said...

What a fun surprise! I love when husbands do things like that! Jorie is super cute and getting so big...they grow too fast!

jilljohnson said...

Jorie is so cute I love her bows they are so fun. What kind of school was Kevin doing?

Felicea and Ryan said...

Hey i just started a blog for me and ryan its randfnorman. blogspot.com so add us :)

Heather said...

Jorie is just so so CUTE!!!! she is just a happy baby so cute :)...And Robert is excited to see the picture of what Kevin has done.