Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!







Happy Halloween y'all!! As you can see, Jorie was Tinkerbell, or as Kevin called her, Stinkerbell. I wasn't going to dress her up because she has these cute pjs but then Ginger said she had the Tinkerbell costume so she wore that. She looked so cute!!!! I had to work for a little while so she got to go play with Sandra and Megan. Then we went to Grandma Suzie's and then to Ma's. Hunter came to see us and the Whites. Everyone looked so cute. I LOVE Halloween. It's one of my favorites!! Jorie got more for Halloween than most kids get for Christmas!!! She got books, rattles, a dress, a shirt, candy (don't worry, I took care of that!!!), and a play mat with toys. SPOILED!!!! It was awesome, thanks so much grandparents!!! You guys are awesome!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

WOW she looks toooooo CUTE!!!!! I LOVE the costume!!! she is such a sweet heart!!!

Jesse and Mindi said...

She is so cute!!!! I can't get enough of her!!! I love Halloween too, and I'nm especially excited for next year!!! It's okay if she's spoiled, she deserves it!!!

Howells Fam said...

She makes a pretty darn cute "Stinkerbell"! It was so much fun to get to meet her this past weekend. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Darling!! You are such a cute mom. I loved watching you the other night when you guys were at my house for the deer widows evening of fun and venting. :)

Tarinelli said...

It's been awhile...Sounds like everything is going great! Your little girl is so cute! You guys did good.