Monday, August 11, 2008

No baby yet!!

Well I know that we are still a few days away from the actual due date but I am finally starting to think I'm ready to be done being pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I have really loved it but it's just really getting too darn hot for me!!! I was really hoping that she would be born on 08/08/08 but she just wasn't going to budge!! Oh, well. The due date really isn't until the 15th so I will just keep being patient. She will just come when she's ready. I am hoping that if I haven't had her by my due date then I can talk the doctor into starting me on the 18th. I don't know if that will happen but we will see. I told Kevin that if she is like me, she will be a little early or at least on time. If she is like him, she won't show up until October or November. Stubborn little fart! I hope all is well with all of you. I will keep you all posted and get some pics on here as soon as I can!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I was just thinking about you! Make sure to let us know when she comes. How exciting that you are so close!

WhiteFamily said...

B checks Fantasy comments every day waiting to hear. We can't wait to meet her and see you guys in just few days! YEAH! Hang in there - she will come when she's ready and then life will change for the better (most of the time, haha)

Jon & Kim said...

How exciting! Not too much longer....hang in there and enjoy the next couple of days.

Brooke said...

I heard the great news! I saw Felicia on Friday. She showed me some pics but we can't wait to see more and see her in real life. I hope her infection or whatever it was is better!

Bryce and Britt said...

Ok its time to see some pics of the cute little fart!! :) I passed you guys by costa vida yesterday and i wanted to stop you so i could see her but i didn't! Hopefully you guys will be around at Trout and Berry Days!